The person responsible for processing personal data is Quaranta ceramiche SRL. To facilitate the use of our website we use "cookies". Some cookies used by our store have a longer duration than the session ".
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- first name
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as social security number, preferences and interests
- other voting information in polls or offers
For the list of cookies that are collected, consult the list of cookies that we use.
What we do with the information we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and offer a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal storage.
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by e-mail, telephone, fax or e-mail. We can use the information to personalize the site based on your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be stored on your computer's hard drive. Once this permission is granted, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to recognize you when you open the site. The web application will then be able to adapt its operations to your needs, tastes, collecting and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify the pages that are used. This helps us analyze data on web page traffic and improve our site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, it should be noted that we have no control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and confidentiality of the information you provide while visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Care must be taken to read the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
Control of personal information
You can choose to limit the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the site, look for the checkbox where you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- if we have already been allowed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing an email to information- [at] -mobilsud.net.
We will not sell, distribute or lend personal information to third parties without your permission, nor are we required by law to do so. We may use personal information to send promotional information relating to third parties that we believe may be interesting if the user wants this to happen.
You can request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you want a copy of the information on you, write to S.S. 7 ter km 20.200 Manduria (TA) Italy.
If you believe that the information we have stored about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the address above. We will promptly correct any incorrect information.